I regret to inform you that you have been eliminated from further
contention as Mr. Right. As you are probably aware, the competition
exceedingly tough and dozens of well-qualified candidates such
yourself also failed to make the final cut.
I will, however, keep your name on file should an opening come
So that you may find better success in your future romantic endeavors,
please allow me to offer the following reason(s) you were disqualified
from the competition:
(Check those that apply)
1. ___Your last name is objectionable. I can't imagine taking
hyphenating it, or subjecting my children to it.
2. ___Your first name is objectionable. It's just not something
picture myself yelling out in a fit of passion.
3. ___The fact that our first dining experience to date has left
wallet a little lighter, and YOUR pants a little tighter!
4. ___Your inadvertent admission that you "buy condoms by
indicates that you may be interested in me for something
other than my personality.
5. ___You failed the 20 Question Rule, i.e., I asked you 20 questions
about yourself before you asked me more than one about myself.
6. ___Your constant emailing, shows me you have TOO much time
7. ___Your legs are skinnier than mine. If you can FIT into my
then you can't GET into my pants.
8. ___You're too short. Any son that we produced would inevitably
beaten up repeatedly at recess.
9. ___You're too tall. I'm developing a chronic neck condition
trying to kiss you.
10. ___You have a hairy back.
11. ___I find your inability to fix my car extraordinarily unappealing.
12. ___The fact that your apartment has been condemned reveals
inherent slovenliness that I fear is unbreakable.
13. ___The phrase "My Mother" has popped up far too
14. ___You still live with your parents.
15. ___Although I do enjoy the X-Files, I find your wardrobe
Trek uniforms a little disconcerting.
16. ___Your frequent references to your ex-girlfriend lead me
suspect that you are some sort of psychotic stalker.
17. ___Your ability to belch the alphabet is not a trait that
seeking in a long term partner.
18. ___Your height is out of proportion to your weight. If you
however, happen to gain the necessary 17 vertical inches, please
resubmit your application.
19. ___Somehow I doubt those condoms that I found in your overnight
were really necessary for a successful business trip.
20. ___I am out of your league; set your sights lower next time.
HERE TO SEND THIS GREETING212
Anonymous ~ User Submitted